Registration and Tuition Information for Current & New Families
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths”
– Proverbs 3:5-6
- THS Pre-Registration Form 2017-2018– As you know, there are several things associated with our pre-registration process. We recommend that you take time to fill out the pre-registration form that you find at the bottom of this webpage. Once you fill out the form, please return it to Trinity High School. Please also take time to review some of the documents below that would help you and answer some questions you may have about the school year! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 270-233-5533.
- Tuition Assistance– Our Tuition Assistance dollars are made available to those in need through the gracious contributions of our parishioners and donors. These funds are limited and we urge you to apply online if there is a need. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY APRIL 30th, 2017.Please note, there is a $27 non-refundable fee for every application. This year, we are using a third party, Facts Management, an outside agency, to process your application due to KHSAA standards and to add a layer of financial privacy for families.This company takes the guesswork out of financial aid assessment, helping our school award aid to only those most in need. Please go to www.factsmgt.com to apply.
- TUITION AND FEES– We implement a Locked Tuition Program that will allow your student to have the same tuition rates throughout four consecutive years at Trinity High School.
Locked Tuition Program
We have several tuition payment options available for families that choose to send their children to Trinity High School. Please review these options listed below to see which option best suits your family.
- Families have the option to pay their tuition in full from the first day of school, or the date that their child enrolls at Trinity High School.
- Families have the option to use a program called SMART Tuition at Trinity High School. This program allows for many payment options for your child’s tuition.
On behalf of all Trinity High School, I thank you in advance for our school as a way to build your child’s Catholic education. Do not hesitate to contact us at 270-233-5533 with any questions or concerns.
May God bless you and your family! Thank you for choosing Trinity High School!
2017-2018 School Year: